Find useful patient and visitor information here to help you prepare for your visit to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - Cedar Avenue.
For Families and Visitors
Patients are asked to identify their loved ones and explain how they will be involved in patient care, care planning and decision making. Patients should plan to keep their loved ones informed about their care and are advised to identify one person who can communicate the information to others. Patients should share their plan with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania – Cedar Avenue staff.
Please call 215-748-9100 to learn about our current visitor policy and ways to stay connected to your loved one.
Telephone & Interactive Television
- Telephones are provided in patient rooms.
- For calls to staff in the hospital, dial 3 followed by the last 4 digits of the number.
- To place local calls, dial 8 followed by the area code and full phone number.
- To place long-distance calls, dial 8 followed by the area code and full phone number.
- To reach the hospital operator, dial 0.
- Television service is available free of charge in each patient room. Please be considerate of others by keeping the TV volume down and turning off your TV at bedtime. If you need help with the TV, ask a staff person for assistance.
Please consult with your care team to find a Penn Medicine pharmacy location convenient for you.
Navigating the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - Cedar Ave and what it has to offer.